ROM Hack [Spider] ARCode

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
Hmm wait, why you take all credits for codes? All codes are only with your name or buda81, i not think you two make all codes, for nothing...
Check out other games. lol
And the names are the posters. If you got a code then please feel free to post it.

Reactions: Margen67

GH0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I still can't seem to dump games, on a 9.4 system (Igot a new SD card and formatted and upgraded my EmuNAND). When the code loads, the 3DS just locks up and doesn't do anything. Is there something I am doing wrong to get a Memory Dump? Is there something specific that has to be set up in EmuNAND for the dump to work?

SlateXD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay i don't quite understand how to use this? I just scan the code with what? CN? Or just the camera?

And it just works? Am i missing something drastic?.. sorry to be a noob on the matter.

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh, so the mii I want to edit has to be open? thanks

open your FCRAM.bin in a hex editor then ctrl F then search for CFOG and then look for your name
edit: your mii doesnt have to be open to geta proper ramdump. just open mii maker and go to the first page of miis and dump your RAM. then when you've made your code simply run it while in mii maker and on the first page of miis. sometimes codes like text hacks require reloading certain areas of RAM for the effect to appear. this might require testing like going to page two of the miis and back or favoriting the mii or going into the edit menu for the hacked mii, seeing the changes and saving the mii after the effect appears.

Slade.AU

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Australia
So I still can't seem to dump games, on a 9.4 system (Igot a new SD card and formatted and upgraded my EmuNAND). When the code loads, the 3DS just locks up and doesn't do anything. Is there something I am doing wrong to get a Memory Dump? Is there something specific that has to be set up in EmuNAND for the dump to work?

If you're using Duke's page to dump the ram, then it won't work on emunand. You'll need to get a hold of the memdump.bin file and use the loadcode option to load memdump.bin and dump the ram that way.

Here's something I wrote earlier.

Download this archive, which contains memdump1.bin through to memdump5.bin. It's not my idea, I just copied / edited the files to produce fcram1.bin to fcram5.bin. I can't find who's idea it was to edit the memdump files, the persons name is lost within the first 30 pages of this thread.

I then created 5 bookmarks on the 3DS and called them Memdump1.bin to Memdump5.bin, with the url: http://dukesrg.no-ip.org/3ds/rop/?LoadCode.dat&memdumpx.bin, replacing 'x' with a number from 1 to 5.

When I need to dump the ram, I just load a bookmark, keeping track of which one I've used previously.​

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
storm75x May you add Pokemon Shuffle in the list of game please?
Ah I knew I was missing something. XD
Ok doing it as we speak, thanks.

Edit: Looking for Pokemon Shuffle titleid and game serial... (JPN, EUR, USA) Does anyone have any lead?

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
open your FCRAM.bin in a hex editor then ctrl F then search for CFOG and then look for your name
edit: your mii doesnt have to be open to geta proper ramdump. just open mii maker and go to the first page of miis and dump your RAM. then when you've made your code simply run it while in mii maker and on the first page of miis. sometimes codes like text hacks require reloading certain areas of RAM for the effect to appear. this might require testing like going to page two of the miis and back or favoriting the mii or going into the edit menu for the hacked mii, seeing the changes and saving the mii after the effect appears.

so cfog is the offset? im new to this lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?