Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Kid Icarus Uprising
232E9C3A 00000001
232E9C3C 00000001

These will unlock both unreleased trophies (405 and 411). Tested on PAL only. I injected codes while I was in the trophy list, but I guess you may do it anywhere.

Reactions: Margen67

danmc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, i got a different offset than samman09 for eg tokens on inazuma 2 "wildfire": 0071F240 00000063
it works for me

Reactions: Margen67

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I haven't been able to keep track of the development going on here. Does this support pointers yet? And the changes to the RAM are still temporary, right? So no Infinite-something codes are possible?
I'd love to see this working on the New 3DS but sadly that's far off, stupid new browser :P

SaagiBols

The AnalSavior
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Test version done!
Please someone who have the already proven to work cheat code try this:
Put http://dukesrg.no-ip.org/3ds/rop/arcode.bin to SD card (this one is modified, so backup the original one!)
Launch title and open in browser: http://dukesrg.no-ip.org/3ds/rop?arcode.dat&AAAAAAAABBBBBBBBCCCCCCCCDDDDDDDD
Where the last parameter is got from the cheat code like
AAAAAAAA BBBBBBBB
CCCCCCCC DDDDDDDD
i.e. all hex values in one line with no separators.
the link to the modded bin doesnt work???

marc_max

Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Congrats! Very curious about how to make this one.

Although, a cheat code to fill every puzzle would be very nice... but I don't know if such thing is possible.
It should be easy to make a code to get pieces again from current Miis in plaza. So you go to a Nintendo Hotspot or Homepass, get pieces from them, then enable code, and you could get pieces again. Repeat the process until you've got all pieces.

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It should be easy to make a code to get pieces again from current Miis in plaza. So you go to a Nintendo Hotspot or Homepass, get pieces from them, then enable code, and you could get pieces again. Repeat the process until you've got all pieces.

I'm a noob at this, so, let's say... If I have 10 Miis at Plaza Gate, and dump the RAM before and after obtaining their puzzle pieces, then compare the files through HxD... maybe should be possible to discover the needed values and create/generate the cheat files?

marc_max

Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
I'm a noob at this, so, let's say... If I have 10 Miis at Plaza Gate, and dump the RAM before and after obtaining their puzzle pieces, then compare the files through HxD... maybe should be possible to discover the needed values and create/generate the cheat files?
You've got the idea :-) I guess HxD has an option to bit-compare files.

Reactions: KaleoOmega

SaagiBols

The AnalSavior
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
tried it = the changed amount of bytes is 2 big/long to figure it out, and mii plaza is installed to your system memory, the game rarely updates data from ram, like even if you find&edit the play coins value, the game will not update it from ram...

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
tried it = the changed amount of bytes is 2 big/long to figure it out, and mii plaza is installed to your system memory, the game rarely updates data from ram, like even if you find&edit the play coins value, the game will not update it from ram...

Oh well, so I'll not even try anymore... :(
Thanks for your advice, anyway :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy