ROM Hack [Spider] ARCode

pongozila

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just a small reminder for everyone...

REMEMBER TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR SAVES BEFORE USING THESE CODES!

I've lost quite some saves using them... so you know... You've been warned!

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Just a small reminder for everyone...

REMEMBER TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR SAVES BEFORE USING THESE CODES!

I've lost quite some saves using them... so you know... You've been warned!

mostly due to codes in the wrong format like poking a 32bit value (4bytes) to a 8bit address (1byte)
Nope... but they do get corrupted sometimes. :hateit::lol:
mostly due to poking the wrong address or poking the wrong byte

super.bean

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I did it, guys! I beat the hellish torture that is RNG! now no one has to suffer to get all the goddess statue items.

Fantasy Life (US)

999 gold Lunares coins
0329CDC4 000003E7
039A0EC4 000003E7

first arcode i made successfully that isnt mii maker gold pants for my own personal 3ds :P
you're all welcome. enjoy.

Thank you! your such a life saver! :D, do you mind making one for the silver coins?

hamstrman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm fully aware now that no one is going to walk me through whatever the hell people are talking about on this board... Are there any boards where this is explained? Like the one to setup HomePass has intense instructions. I can't even follow what people are writing, who they're typing to... I just want to hack Pokemon Shuffle but I have v9.6, so yes I get that no file exists for that version. But all of this discussion of code seems to have solved that problem! Am I wrong?? Are people coding the hack into the game themselves?? Will a new file ever come out? Is THIS the solution? I'm happy to try it if anyone will give me some direction.

jernk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm fully aware now that no one is going to walk me through whatever the hell people are talking about on this board... Are there any boards where this is explained? Like the one to setup HomePass has intense instructions. I can't even follow what people are writing, who they're typing to... I just want to hack Pokemon Shuffle but I have v9.6, so yes I get that no file exists for that version. But all of this discussion of code seems to have solved that problem! Am I wrong?? Are people coding the hack into the game themselves?? Will a new file ever come out? Is THIS the solution? I'm happy to try it if anyone will give me some direction.

This is dependent on an exploit which was patched on 9.5.0-23. There's no solution until a new exploit is found.

hamstrman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is dependent on an exploit which was patched on 9.5.0-23. There's no solution until a new exploit is found.

Oh, so even the manual coding is for the lower firmware versions? Then why is everyone so excited over it? Why wouldn't everyone just use the .bin file? Huh.

Edit: Oh and thanks for the response!

jernk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, so even the manual coding is for the lower firmware versions? Then why is everyone so excited over it? Why wouldn't everyone just use the .bin file? Huh.

Edit: Oh and thanks for the response!

??? We aren't coding or anything. The things that look like this 03971DB0 000F423F for example, is just telling the .bin (or the binless version) to go to the address(03971DB0) and replace the existing values with the one specified in the code (000F423F)
The people who didn't update their 3DS are excited about it, not everybody updates straight away.
The binless version allows you to launch the code in the .bin without having it on your 3DS, less clutter and is more simple.

Reactions: Margen67

Samman09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright guys though I would share this with you. This is a code for Inazuma eleven go 2 wildfire (E) it's for 99 spirit tokens. Lmao you're welcome this is the code
0071F0A0 00000063

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...