Gaming Speeding up Spyro: Shadow Legacy

m3rox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently looking for possible ways to speed up Spyro: Shadow Legacy on my M3 Perfect MiniSD. So far, I've been able to speed up the intro, but it crashes when attempting to go in game (after the pic of the dragon's eyes on the top screen). I ran it in the latest version of ideas, and it ran fine, but I noticed that the save files were all set to 0.00 percent, and were corrupt. So, could there be a problem with the save files in general that's causing it to not go in game?

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm currently looking for possible ways to speed up Spyro: Shadow Legacy on my M3 Perfect MiniSD. So far, I've been able to speed up the intro, but it crashes when attempting to go in game (after the pic of the dragon's eyes on the top screen). I ran it in the latest version of ideas, and it ran fine, but I noticed that the save files were all set to 0.00 percent, and were corrupt. So, could there be a problem with the save files in general that's causing it to not go in game?

I just need to ask;

Why would you want to speed up this game? Let alone *play* it in general? It's terrible, terrible garbage. You're better off playing Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses... okay maybe not, but still, the point is there
smile.gif

TeraS

Trophies
XP
Country
if he wants to play it, he wants to play it. Everyones got different tastes. i dont knw about the m3, u should post in the m3 section in NDS flashing hardware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==