Hardware Speculation: The 3DS games saves in the system?

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Your online profile of the game if it has one like SSF4 is stored on the 3DS, that is why it is listed under Extra Data in Data Management.

How people believe the save file is on the 3DS is because the assumption is based somebody browsing through the Japanese 3DS and not knowing how to read any Japanese, makes a claim that "Extra Data" is the save file data.

All I can really say is this topic needs to close, based on wrong and stupid assumptions about the system.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Then it's just the same as the DS, since DS friend codes and other online info were also stored on the system, yet the actual save file was stored on the cartridge.
Misleading topic title is misleading.
dry.gif

WiKiLEAK

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
BiscuitCookie said:
Maybe a mod should close this or change the op/thread title since it is misleading.
Here you go
tongue.gif

Actually it has benn reported and confirmed that it does not saves to the system but to the GameCard, juust like the rest of Nintendo handhelds.

So, it is not even Speculation anymore ... just saying xD

Herox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its been proven they save to the game cart. Someone put his copy in a friend's ds and reported back super street fighter IV 3d used his save, not his friends.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @light27, I own a dsi and a ps3