Hacking SPECULATION: A strategy to load games off USB! (No loader)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

wprpalmeida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, what if I told yall he posted on the Brazilian facebook group 5 hours ago stating that he has uploaded everything and is just waiting for the other guy to allow him to release the links?

Wouldn't that be a major contradiction, since he has been saying he still needs to upload everything?

(insert that ubiquitous phoenix wright gif)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, what if I told yall he posted on the Brazilian facebook group 5 hours ago stating that he has uploaded everything and is just waiting for the other guy to allow him to release the links?

Wouldn't that be a major contradiction, since he has been saying he still needs to upload everything?

And then "the other guy" won't allow him to release it after all. Lmao

ThunderbInazuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Could you PM me the link of the FB Group?

wprpalmeida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Could you PM me the link of the FB Group?
The group was changed to Secret. I don't think it will be visible for anyone that is not invited, even with a link. And I certainly will not invite anyone. I need to fight the urge to start a shitstorm, as this disease runs through my veins.. I will not give in...HUEHUEH.... No... STOPhuehUe

Reactions: suzsuzuki

ThunderbInazuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The group was changed to Secret. I don't think it will be visible for anyone that is not invited, even with a link. And I certainly will not invite anyone. I need to fight the urge to start a shitstorm, as this disease runs through my veins.. I will not give in...HUEHUEH.... No... STOPhuehUe

Ok, thanks anyway

BoopyDoopy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This might be slightly off-topic and i'm sorry if someone else has said this already, but i was reading through the thread and i noticed people need to think about this.
You are asking for the tools to convert the games yourselves so you can play your actual "backups", yet the developers probably DO NOT WANT to do this, because, and i'm being honest, most brazillians are known for being kinda lazy, greedy, and hasty. Now grab that and think, if "they" found somewhere, in a forum with a language you dont understand, the tools to turn any game you want into a completely legal copy (including online), and didn't really understand what's a "brick", think about the outcome. They are a warez group, and they are going to release the patched WUDs to make it easier TO THEM, you (and me too and everyone who isn't part of the group) shouldn't even know about this exploit, it was PRIVATE, andd the ONLY thing they wanted to achieve with this is piracy, and now you're asking all these questions and demanding all of these stuff and you want it right NOW?
Try thinking about that a little bit and maybe give them some freedom, you can reverse enginneer their stuff whenever you want, however you want, and whatever problems happen are your fault. They want to release it in the best way possible for their "target audience", which means the pre-patched, ready-to-go, illegal WUDs are the best way.

Whoa this was a long rant. :unsure:

ScienceBETCH

GBATemp's probably not Official Tom-Zero™ Main
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey

Wat has thou don brazillians

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This might be slightly off-topic and i'm sorry if someone else has said this already, but i was reading through the thread and i noticed people need to think about this.
You are asking for the tools to convert the games yourselves so you can play your actual "backups", yet the developers probably DO NOT WANT to do this, because, and i'm being honest, most brazillians are known for being kinda lazy, greedy, and hasty. Now grab that and think, if "they" found somewhere, in a forum with a language you dont understand, the tools to turn any game you want into a completely legal copy (including online), and didn't really understand what's a "brick", think about the outcome. They are a warez group, and they are going to release the patched WUDs to make it easier TO THEM, you (and me too and everyone who isn't part of the group) shouldn't even know about this exploit, it was PRIVATE, andd the ONLY thing they wanted to achieve with this is piracy, and now you're asking all these questions and demanding all of these stuff and you want it right NOW?
Try thinking about that a little bit and maybe give them some freedom, you can reverse enginneer their stuff whenever you want, however you want, and whatever problems happen are your fault. They want to release it in the best way possible for their "target audience", which means the pre-patched, ready-to-go, illegal WUDs are the best way.

Whoa this was a long rant. :unsure:
Wow calm down dood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back