ROM Hack Spectral Force Genesis translation

damole

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay! New patch! As usual, keep up the good work.
P.S. I'm glad that your school is over, more time for this (selfish of me).
smileipb2.png

xvirus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info, eschiver! That one must have slipped by me while I was testing. *changes* Almost done with school... one more week
biggrin.gif
Hopefully I'll be able to put up another table up on google to be translated soon. Whats left is uh... dialogue, skills, country descriptions and character descriptions(already up). Probably put skills up first, no?

eschiver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you going to translate the tutorial thing? I think that'll help. I still don't know what beasts and those robot thingys are used for haha....

xvirus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hahaha yeah, I think that is going to be the next thing that I'm going to work on after I get another spreadsheet up for people to work on. The tutorials might take a while though, because there are a bunch of them and they're all graphics... so that means a ton of time in photoshop for me XD

eschiver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another thing I saw. During siege battles, it shows "Weshould defend our castle" I think that needs a space. >.>

I think that when a country attacks another, instead of saying "Country 1 and country 2 fought" It should be "country 1 attacks country 2" To make it clear who is attacking who.

Magnvs

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Great job so far xvirus! I completed SFG at the japanese release, but having an english patch is always welcome, even more so for niche games like this, often left unknown to the western userbase for their lack of localizations and their low budgets.

I hope your work will give SFG a chance to be appreciated, the game truly deserves it.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
hey, just tested the patch. looking good, although, um, i was kinda confused with (non-translation related) um, the seemingly random pacing of the game. it seems you can only do certain stuff on certain months, like if you felt like upping defense and the monthly line up says you can do it on December when it's only about April or earlier, that kinda sucks.

combat was great though, although skill spamming got a bit scary, especially when you're not the one doin gthe spamming. completely decimated me. =/

anyways, i really really hope the translation goes well (come on, people, lend a hand. please?), maybe i'll be able to dig my toes in further when i can get the full gist of the mechanics (the story can come in much much later).

xvirus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
psycoblaster said:
well there is news for an official release. then why continue on a translation?

This.

Also: I've been crazy busy with school and moving so I haven't had the time for any projects(or even time to lurk here :

Kilano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

i know this game is out in europe and us
but its not possible to undub it.

i like it more with voice acting [its boring to read so many lines in a game with out voices]

i wished the translation would be go on
mellow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: When you play SM64 but you try recreating the slider song from memory during an episode.