- Jul 11, 2006
Board Puzzle Game for Wii
wplaat has released an update for SpaceBubble, a board puzzle game for the Nintendo Wii.
In the update random crashes when connecting to Wi-Fi has been prevented, scores higher than 10,000 will be added to global high score, and much more (see below).
SpaceBubble is a classic board puzzle game based on bubble breaker. Select multiple bubbles with the same color and destroy them, the more you hit in one the higher score you will get. Special thanks to my family for their support during the development of this game.
Changelog said:- HotFix: Prevent random crashes if wifi connection doesn’t response.
- HotFix: Prevent wrong calculation of possible moves.
- Only scores above 10.000 are added to the global highscore.
- Added winner text if player clears all six levels.
- Added 2.000 bonus points if you clear all levels.
- Added clock color change for the last 10 seconds.
- Added clock sound effects.
- Adapted button size on most screens.
- Build game with libogc 1.7.1 and devkitPPC r16 compiler.