Hacking Official [Source Release] ReiNand CFW

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, dumping the otp isn't hard on o3ds especially as I did it without a hardmod or guide. On N3DS I won't touch it without a hardmod so I'm sending it in soon.

Considering this specific CFW is for N3DS only, my statement still holds true for nearly everyone in this thread.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This may seem like a stupid question but will ask regardless... I watched the video Rei released early hours showing off arm9loaderhax booting to ReiNand in around 8 seconds on his N3DS, in the video it states clearly the word emuNAND, thing is i thought the whole idea of arm9loaderhax was to run directly on sysNAND

Or... is it a case of he is choosing to use an emuNAND ?

Could someone clear this up please

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may seem like a stupid question but will ask regardless... I watched the video Rei released early hours showing off arm9loaderhax booting to ReiNand in around 8 seconds on his N3DS, in the video it states clearly the word emuNAND, thing is i thought the whole idea of arm9loaderhax was to run directly on sysNAND

Or... is it a case of he is choosing to use an emuNAND ?

Could someone clear this up please
You can choose either, but emuNAND is pointless except as a backup or for experimentation.

Reactions: peteruk

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
You could simply configure rxtools, cakes, or the reinand o3ds mod. It's what we're working on currently.
BTW I have ascended.

You can choose either, but emuNAND is pointless except as a backup or for experimentation.
For the general public this might be a GOOD thing! Considering the amount of fucking around people are likely to do XD.

TheHunted1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does arm9loader hax make it possible to install and play cia's (online) without the restriction of having sysnand lower than 9.2?

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does arm9loader hax make it possible to install and play cia's (online) without the restriction of having sysnand lower than 9.2?
Yes. It gives full access to most if not the whole system. @shinyquagsire23 can a9lh be installed via 3dsx on 10.5 and above? Just would like some clarification if there's anything stopping it from installing on 9.3+ as I've only seen people install it on 9.2

Last edited by Psi-hate,

Classicgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an already compiled reinand for a9lhax?

I'd love to try out a9lhax and enjoy the benefits of it after I dump my otp.

Either way I'm stuck waiting for a <3.0 firmware pack for Europe release. this is what I get for ordering an aus unit for fear of USA systems shipping with >9.2 firm lol

gameking66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an already compiled reinand for a9lhax?

I'd love to try out a9lhax and enjoy the benefits of it after I dump my otp.

Either way I'm stuck waiting for a <3.0 firmware pack for Europe release. this is what I get for ordering an aus unit for fear of USA systems shipping with >9.2 firm lol
Yeah, rei posted one along with a video and the commit is up on the repo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/GVs1tc_vq0g?si=laLZzpaM8uZLmYXO +1