Sound recorder to make toy

utz030303

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to start a non-game related topic, but does anyone know where I could get a sound recorder to make a toy?
What I want is a recorder which can play the sound when pushed, like all those toys you find on Toys R Us. (so I don't want mp3 player).

I would really appreciate it if anyone can help.

Thanks
smile.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Some joke/gadget/gift shops have a basic 20 second memory playback things (others have some with a bit of voice distortion but that easy enough to sort) which sound exactly like what you are looking for and there are a fair few toys that do the same thing and I have even seen pens do it. Quality is not normally fantastic but certainly audible. The most expensive of the bunch (not including a branded toy) would probably be then pen and you could walk away with one of those for less than $20.

I do not tend to go toy shopping (who needs toys when you have tools to play with) so I have no idea where you might procure one. A trip to a fair sized mall should do it though.

utz030303

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for ur reply.
I just realized I should've started the topic in 'off topic' category so I reposted the question there.

mods: if possible, please join the 2 threads together, TIA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Had two cheeseburgers and a coke to fuel me up.