Apple Sound is completely gone from my ipod touch 0_0

lukecop80

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
my ipod recently started losing its sound but then it came back not too long after. i have no idea why its been happening.
but now my ipod has had no sound for 2 days, its still works with headphones but i think my ipods speaker may be totally dead. and whats even weirder is that the sound bar completely dissapeared aswell

if anyone has any idea whats going on and could help me i would appreciate it

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
lukecop80 said:
my ipod recently started losing its sound but then it came back not too long after. i have no idea why its been happening.
but now my ipod has had no sound for 2 days, its still works with headphones but i think my ipods speaker may be totally dead. and whats even weirder is that the sound bar completely dissapeared aswell

if anyone has any idea whats going on and could help me i would appreciate it
maybe you should urn off your ipod, then wait 20 seconds then turn it back on

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
That's happened to me quite a few times even before I jail broke it, I find that just waiting for it to come back is the best option as it does fix itself eventually.

zanie420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had the same issue. The telltale is the missing volume slider. You may have a corroded contact in the dock. Personally my kids got my iPhone wet.

This may or may not work for you.

http://www.huanix.com/2009/06/20/iphone-2g...rk-with-iphone/

Obviously the iDevice needs to be jailbroken for it to work. I hope this helps, just paying it forward as when it happened to me I struggled to find the answer for about a week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==