Hacking Sorry, another "what cart should I buy?" thread.

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes i mean that gba link patch.. if it doesn't work.. nothing you can do, i am afraid.. best bet is to use a D/P/Pt...

the "patch" on wood, probably is the equivalent of DSTWO option to enable\disable the communicaton with a gba game (doesnt matter wich one)

yes if you enable the link with gba slot patch in the games options it reads it but I need to figure out how to fix the ruby save game

johnnygeometry

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everybody. I don't mean to derail where this conversation is going, I just wanted to thank you all for your advice. As per your recommendations, I think I'll be going with the R4 Gold/ EZ 3 in 1 combo. Thanks!

Gyron_Oldvic

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes if you enable the link with gba slot patch in the games options it reads it but I need to figure out how to fix the ruby save game

This game uses a 1m flash save. You could try flashing to nor using GBA Exploader with a clean rom as it will auto patch this type of save. Or you could use the 3in1 tool to patch the rom as that will also patch 1m flash saves.

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game uses a 1m flash save. You could try flashing to nor using GBA Exploader with a clean rom as it will auto patch this type of save. Or you could use the 3in1 tool to patch the rom as that will also patch 1m flash saves.

i've copied it to the nor using wood, I couldn't get a clean rom to work with GBA Exploader, GBA EXPloader has issues with the newest revision of the 3in1 so wood is more recommended haven't tried ysmenu yet.

I guess i'll try using the 3in1 tool to patch it and hope it works

mk.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Necroposting but does anyone here know if this site sells legit DSTwo's or if it's reliable? http://www.gateway-3dsjp.com/product-31.html
I tried to buy from that website a week ago but couldn't. It seem seller does not accept other credit cards beside JCB. Another only option is Bank Transfer which I find it to be too risky and not worth the trouble.

Cin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I tried to buy from that website a week ago but couldn't. It seem seller does not accept other credit cards beside JCB. Another only option is Bank Transfer which I find it to be too risky and not worth the trouble.
Thanks for the answer, looks like I can wait for a DSTwo Plus then!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto