Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DigitalDeviant said:
here is the official video of the PS Vita

Thanks. Games look fantastic but I doubt I'll enjoy them that much. Dynasty Warriors, the fighting game, ModNation Racers, that are all games that don't really appeal to me. Only title I want is Uncharted and even that I don't know how much I'll like it.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I only like uncharted and wipeout (I already have the PS3 version)

If this thing is region locked and games are expensive (always the case in Singapore though), then I'll get another PS3 instead. This thing doesn't really appeal me much except the duo analog.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Terminator02 said:
i just want to know how much the games will cost

this man is right.

now we don't even KNOW what format the games will use and HOW you will be able to buy them is they really are just memory cards.

I am kinda skeptical about this. i won't be throwing my money away just because of the price of the hardware, if the software is expensive count me out. i ain't gonna pay 60€ for a portable game, never did and never will.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got so excited about the price and how impressive it was in general, that I totally forgot about the storage media format lol.

Well, if the game prices are in par with the PS3 it wil be around £39.99 or around $55.
But if they stick with the handheld price range, it should be around £20-35, round about $45?
Just guesses lol.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
PSP games are always more expensive here.

If the Vita has games of more than S$50, then forget it. I'm buying a PS3.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can see the games costing the same as PS3, they must be making a loss to have the system at this price so they need to recoup that and companies do that with making the games more costly.

Thanatos Telos

random stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
KirbyBoy said:
I'm just gonna buy both like I always do....that is when I ever get the money. (Though I was surprised at the Vita price. Seems reasonable.)
You and me both, buddy.
Make that 3
yaynds.gif

yaypsp.gif

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
prowler_ said:
chris888222 said:
PSP games are always more expensive here.
What.

I've never seen a PSP game for more than £35 in shops including all the Square Enix special edition games.
Online is probably much less and if you check now games are going for around £17.

My guess is around the same price for 3DS games, which is around £30-£40.
Er... I'm referring to Singapore.

DS games cost $20 - 40, however PSP ones are always $35 - 55.

3DS games here are all $49 each (except bust-a-move), Vita is going to be more I guess. $49 is already considered really expensive for handheld games.

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I like the price, the features, but I don't like the screen....

OLED produces awesome pictures, but they are extremely failure prone and the overall lifespan is lower than an LCD screen.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PSP games are about the same as the DS in terms of price so it's no biggy.

I'm hoping they'll make digital distribution actually worth it here with constant offers and discounts.

But yeah, I was iffy on the 3DS and now I'm adamant on not getting one. The Vita is just a better system in every way, it just doesn't offer THREEE DEEE (but who cares when your games like fucking amazing?).

On the downside, I can't say NGP anymore, I have to keep correcting myself and calling it the "Vita".

EDIT: I will enjoy seeing what the 3DS fanatics are gonna say to counteract the Vita. Probably just "NINTENDO GAMES ARE GOD SO THE 3DS IS BETTER" or "3D IS COOL".

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
As much as I'm hyped for this system, I can't help but laugh at all those who diss the 3DS, all basing on specs and price.
You get Nintendo products for their awesome 1st party support, and so far we have a great line-up of 1st party games, yet people act like the 3DS is dead now.

Talk of early judgment. It's like the DS and PSP all over again.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it region locked? If not will Sony hunt me down and murder me as painfully as possible if i want to import?

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
To tell you the truth, I'm SOO overhyped over the PSVita...

With the DS & PSP I couldn't care less about the PSP. I never got one till the PSP Slim was 199.

Well I know I'll be getting a PSVita. Not only because of the Specs but because of all the awesome applications such as the phone embedded and the awesome possibilities of great games to come since of the second analog stick.

I'm still gonna get a 3DS. I'm predicting that there will be a price drop since of how close the price range is between them two. Well they're the same price haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol