Sony Vegas MBL problems

Licardo7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!
I just need some help on a huge issue i have when using MBL (magic bullet looks) when rending.

MBL, for those who don't know, is a programs usually used to make a picture look godlike but can also be used in Sony Vegas and Adobe After Effects if im not mistaken to make it look really nice. I can provide a like to video about these effects but only if asked because i don't really want to advertise.

ANYWAY, the problem i have isn't with the actual program, but when i go to render it would go to about 80% and then crash on me. And no, it is not that it stops responding and i close it, it just closes itself. I tied many MANY rendering settings and video settings but none work. I have only found success when rendering the clips in 2 second increments and then putting all of them in Vegas again (not with the colors, but only to paste them together) Keep in mind the clip i had made was only about 19 seconds, so this wasn't too much of a pain, but anything over 1 min................

Anyway, i can give some specs:
I have Win7 64 bit
Vegas 8(only one that works), 9, and 10 all 64 bit
My computer is above average and don't feel i have to give those specs but if you guys need it i can.

If anyone can help i would be much appreciated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night