Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
754boy said:
ZeWarrior said:
*sigh*
360 Fanboys find anything they can to try and make their purchase better. I updated just fine and my PS3 is working flawless, in the end that's all I care about.

I didn't open this thread to start a flamewar!!! I simply wanted to let all the gbatemp PS3 owners aware that this MIGHT happen and to be careful.
lecture.gif

Bullshit.
You started out with ''Pwnt''
You expect us to believe this non-sense?

754boy

:D
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Bullshit.

Well maybe I did gloat a little
rolleyes.gif
But this is a serious matter, fortunately the good people at Sony are hard at work trying to get it solved!!
yaypsp.gif

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well... I guess I should get a PS3 tag as well. Don't wanna be called 360 fanboy.

In case any PS3 owners on GBATemp got their PS3 bricked, try this:

1) Unplug the power cable, let stand for 5-10 minutes.
2) Re-plug the power cable, press and hold the power button for 5 seconds to reset the PS3.
(This is the power button next to the disc eject button, not the 0/1 switch on the back)
3) Pray

My PS3 is working fine. 60GB FTW!

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
754boy said:
QUOTE said:
Bullshit.

Well maybe I did gloat a little
rolleyes.gif
But this is a serious matter, fortunately the good people at Sony are hard at work trying to get it solved!!
yaypsp.gif
lol

infact, this whole thread is lol

360 fanboys posting flame bait, then ps3 fanboys bashing the 360 fanboys (giving the troll/fanboy the reaction they needed)

I'm over my fanboyism stage, and Ze, you're doing a good job at not being a fanboy (or at least you appear to not be a fanboy).

But jalaneme, you're the newest and greatest fanboy here. Seriously. Some of your youtube videos are just like this thread, made to piss off the other consoles owner. And you troll the 360 forums.

Stop.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Linkiboy, I've learned to accept both consoles Pros and Cons, and as soon as the 360 drops in price, I'll be sure to try and pick one up. What really sold me was the controller. Its amazing.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
ZeWarrior said:
*sigh*
360 Fanboys find anything they can to try and make their purchase better. I updated just fine and my PS3 is working flawless, in the end that's all I care about.
If you want to make your purchase better put your money where your mouth is and invest in these companies you keep supporting and running your mouth about on the internet.

What you said applies to all "fanboys", don't try to act like one kind is better than another.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ZeWarrior said:
*sigh*
Any type of Fanboys find anything they can to try and make their purchase better. I updated just fine and my PS3 is working flawless, in the end that's all I care about.

Fix'd.

But you original post is such a lie, PS3 and Wii fanboys try to find anything to make their console better, it isn't just 360 fanboys.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:
ZeWarrior said:
*sigh*
Any type of Fanboys find anything they can to try and make their purchase better. I updated just fine and my PS3 is working flawless, in the end that's all I care about.

Fix'd.

But you original post is such a lie, PS3 and Wii fanboys try to find anything to make their console better, it isn't just 360 fanboys.

I don't know.. while I admit "fanboys" are annoying due to the fact that they buy something because of the name of the company. It seems most PS3 "fanboys" simply state the facts of the systems specs. That's been my experience here. Where as 360 fanboys will mostly share their subjective opinion as to why exbawks is better. "we gotz betta exlusivez!" and "exbawks live is da best!" (you can't compare a pay service to a free service). Opinion doesn't count when comparing what machine has higher technical specifications (objective reporting like consumer reports does, ya know).

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Paying for LIVE is fine for 360 exclusives, but for multiplatform games it doesn't make the right balance.

PS3 version for $60 - Single + online multiplayer
360 version for $60 - Single player
360 version for $60 + $5 - Single + online multiplayer

Something's wrong.

You can meet random people for free, but some people think it's an undoubtably better idea to pay money to meet MORE random people.

I'm not being a hypocrit here, I have silver account and buncha 2day trials. Nobody's succeeded in convincing me to get a gold since like last November or something.

754boy

:D
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
deathfisaro said:
Something's wrong.

You can meet random people for free, but some people think it's an undoubtably better idea to pay money to meet MORE random people.

I'm not being a hypocrit here, I have silver account and buncha 2day trials. Nobody's succeeded in convincing me to get a gold since like last November or something.

I get all my games for free. So I have no problem at all paying $40 for a year of XBL.
ph34r.gif

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have the update. Anything that happened bad (like me not getting trophies, surely beating Through the Fire and Flames on Expert deserves a trophy) probably was happening before the update.

I still have the PS3UPDAT.PUP file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone