BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is pretty much nonsense, but i figure i would ask anyways.
Does anyone know if there is a way to have my hacked PSP start up and display the two PS1 Startup Screens?

If not i mean i understand. Its kinda a strange request.
But if i can... that would be awesome. It kinda give me a sitffy
smileipb2.png

darkriku2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will always display the old playstation logo because that's built into the game. The other sony one on the other hand, I've seen some with it as a still picture, but I don't know about getting it animated.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Course you can. Grab the appropriate Coldboot/Cintro (it's out there) and either edit it into the CTF theme you're using or flash it into flash0 (advised hackable PSP's only)

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkriku2000 said:
It will always display the old playstation logo because that's built into the game. The other sony one on the other hand, I've seen some with it as a still picture, but I don't know about getting it animated.

He i really just want the picture and the sound. The animation doenst even need to be there honestly.

QUOTE(xist @ Dec 8 2010, 03:50 AM) Course you can. Grab the appropriate Coldboot/Cintro (it's out there) and either edit it into the CTF theme you're using or flash it into flash0 (advised hackable PSP's only)
Sweet
biggrin.gif

*puts on google diving goggles and goes for a swim to find some of these programs.

EDIT:
After digging around a bit i figured some stuff out.
Coldboot is the text that flashes when you start your psp up.
Cintro is an animated intro that plays before the coldboot. i think from what i understand it can only be 2.5 seconds without needed modified.

So i dont even know where to start. Anyone have a good tutorial or something to point me in the right direction?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Terms you'll need for your search are rco, CTFArchiver (or CTF Manager) rco editor, opening_plugin.rco (and which settings dictate the timings).

It's the same process for gameboots really....i'd suggest you do this via a theme rather than directly to flash0 though.

Essentially you want this right?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Simplest thing for you to do would be to just message that guy and ask for the files he used to do it. It's relatively recent so you have a fair chance.

Actually sod it, i'll message him...my bet is that's a theme though

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
That doesn't complete the picture though because the timings are liable to be off. You'd need the coldboot.vag and the opening_plugin values for animation length.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Not ideal, as a modified theme or flash0 would be more elegant, but it'd do the trick by autostarting the pmf player.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: