Sony patents the "EyePad"

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hmm... Maybe... The Nav has more buttons, a full D-Pad, and an analog trigger. Sony may have "copied" the WiiMote, but it's a darn good copy for single-handed play.
I must agree on this one.
Although the navigator lacks motion controls ( like the nunchuck ) it more makes up to it with the analog stick + dpad and buttons.
My PC has bluetooth and I don't think I need a dongle, but I have a spare one around anyway.
I'm just worried about this motion joy drivers 'cause I've read it somewhere that once installed, it's a pain to remove the drivers.
But yeah, it looks great to move around with the analog and change weapons on the dpad and jump/reload/use with the other buttons, and let's not forget a good gaming mouse has typically 5 buttons so all together I guess we got all the basic controls covered....
So if I buy the navigator I won't have to buy Move with it right ? After installing motion joy the PC should be able to pick it up as a blue tooth device ? Correct ?
Sorry to go way OT..........and thanks.

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I must agree on this one.
Although the navigator lacks motion controls ( like the nunchuck ) it more makes up to it with the analog stick + dpad and buttons.
My PC has bluetooth and I don't think I need a dongle, but I have a spare one around anyway.
I'm just worried about this motion joy drivers 'cause I've read it somewhere that once installed, it's a pain to remove the drivers.
But yeah, it looks great to move around with the analog and change weapons on the dpad and jump/reload/use with the other buttons, and let's not forget a good gaming mouse has typically 5 buttons so all together I guess we got all the basic controls covered....
So if I buy the navigator I won't have to buy Move with it right ? After installing motion joy the PC should be able to pick it up as a blue tooth device ? Correct ?
Sorry to go way OT..........and thanks.

I'll send a PM :)

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the powerglove says HI. learn the facts 1st before you spout BS :rolleyes:

Are you talking about the Mattel power glove?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Glove

"The Power Glove was originally released in 1989.[1] Though it was an officially licensed product, Nintendo was not involved in the design or release of this accessory."

What facts should I be learning and what BS have I spouted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: i put in my birth year as 2000 instead of 2008 because i was sleep deprived as FUCK and had...