Sonic Adventure 2 HD & Nights Into Dreams Dated For Release

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clarky
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 4,825
  • Replies Replies 31
I would buy this if I didn't think Sonic Adventure 2 was fucking dreadful.

Oh, I guess that would mean Sonic and the Black Night and the 2006 PS3 exclusive were platinum games.

Sonic 2006 wasn't exclusive to the PS3. Sega wasn't merciful enough to spare 360 owners.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
I would buy this if I didn't think Sonic Adventure 2 was fucking dreadful.

Oh, I guess that would mean Sonic and the Black Night and the 2006 PS3 exclusive were platinum games.

Sonic 2006 wasn't exclusive to the PS3. Sega wasn't merciful enough to spare 360 owners.

and today you can now play it on GBATemp

E5ktc.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3 people
I, for one, am looking forward to SA2.

From it's awesomely bad voice acting, to it's near perfect gameplay (once you master it) I fail to see how this can be seen as anything other than a masterpie- ... I've walked into hipster territory again, haven't I?
 
Off topic but applicable, Jet Set Radio has made its way onto Steam today, I imagine the case is the same with PSN and Arcade
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
800msp (or £6.49, though I'm leaning towards the 360 pad as it's closer feeling to the Saturn pad) for my all time favourite game, bundled with Christmas NiGHTS for free?! I might just stroke one out on the spot! :D Hell, I might get it for both XBLA & PSN - take my money Sega!
Unfortunately I'm in the 'Wouldnt piss on 3D Sonic if it were on fire' group, but my lads like him, and I did grab the first Adventure (& DX dlc) in the sales - will probably wait for said sales for that one....

These and of course JSR (got that last week on PSN Plus) - keep em coming Sega!! Like has been said, Panzer Dragoon please, and then move on to Shenmue... Skies of Arcadia.... etc etc....
 

Site & Scene News