Hardware Sonic 3d no music

Jokey_Carrot

G̶B̶A̶T̶e̶m̶p̶ ̶A̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶ Heroin Addict.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I installed sonic 3d (the xplosiv version) using a usb dvd drive on windows xp and there is no music, but there is sound effects,

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which Sonic 3D is this? I have a PC copy of Sonic 3D Blast, and it stores the audio on separate tracks from the game's files. If this is a burned CD-R backup, you may not have the other tracks on it.

Jokey_Carrot

G̶B̶A̶T̶e̶m̶p̶ ̶A̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶ Heroin Addict.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
this is a completely stock original non burned copy taken off the shelf in a shop, im unsing a usb dvd drive on my windows xp laptop and there is no sound, i can confirm there are no bad sectors on the disk.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sonic 3D Blast was made for Windows 95. Possible causes of error that come to my mind:
1. Modern Windows (Yes, XP is modern in this case)→Try a computer with Win9X with a non-USB optical drive because:
2. The USB drive in conjunction with CDDA @Dimensional mentioned. → If the disc is not copy protected, simply create an ISO and mount it to a virtual "IDE"-like drive.

Or search for "Sonic 3D Blast modern Windows" with your favorite search engine and find information in a wiki.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :ph34r: