smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
@Song of storms Based on the short stuff you post here, you should probably use your status updates for these.
There's a wall on your profile page where you can post short thoughts you might have. The latest one is also visible on your profile card. You can also post statuses in the front page's Recent Status Updates box (if you have it enabled) or at the bottom of your profile menu (the dropdown that has your avatar in the upper right corner).

Song of storms

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@Song of storms Based on the short stuff you post here, you should probably use your status updates for these.
There's a wall on your profile page where you can post short thoughts you might have. The latest one is also visible on your profile card. You can also post statuses in the front page's Recent Status Updates box (if you have it enabled) or at the bottom of your profile menu (the dropdown that has your avatar in the upper right corner).
No.

Song of storms

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Jesus, don't use that shit. The mobile version of the site is perfectly usable.
I'm tired of malvertising and I gave the site enough time to fix it already. I like the minimalistic view that focuses entirely on content rather than eyecandy.

Unfortunately the latter isn't a problem isolated to this site but the whole web. I gave up on looking up things on Google and going directly to Wikipedia and check the sources there, because every website I visit has 30 trackers and 30 more banners.

As for forums, they rely on content. I write in the forums enough so that my posts pay my "quota" of a few cents off. And I'm sure that the staff cares more about having good content than losing a couple of cents to sell my privacy to malwares.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Normally I agree, but the mobile ads are getting crazy. The redirects are back too and I can no longer find the page to report those.
you know, for 5$/month, you can get free ads gbatemp
also, you are contributing for the greater good :)
(is that how it is said?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: