Status
Not open for further replies.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The year is 2138. GBATemp is about to shutdown. in the forums' final second of life, someone posts in this very thread. "I win." As GBATemp's servers shut off for the last time, they reminisce about the fun they, and many others had on there. They, out of all the other former users, had finally won the challenge that lasted over 100 years...
...but at what cost? Nothing was gained or lost because of this; There was no prize, or punishment, no real reason to have done this. There was no bragging rights to be had either, because the site just died. Their victory was completely meaningless. In the end, no one would remember this thread, let alone GBATemp. As they sat there in front of their monitor, now showing only a "Site not found" error where a website used to be, all they could think was that they wasted what little time they had left, when it was still meaningful. By winning the thread's challenge, they had lost something even more precious than everyone else: Time.

There's always one in the crowd that Would ruin the fun for all :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have some leftover morgue coupons I've stolen from x65. Too bad they've expired past its long due date.
I got the coupons for morgue visit from Noctosphere and tbh he probably still has some extra

You get one with every purchase of horse meat

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is this like the first time ever a thread was reopened after being locked, for any reason?

Nah, people can always contact me to close and reopen their threads.

I'm last. Thread locked. xD

no.

You need a Xbox 360, go steal one from DinohScene

Tread carefully, you will need to be extra vigilant when breaking into a gay boy their house.

I winned!

;o;
No, you just abused your power to lock this thread after I was done abusing it.

Oh, @hippy dave wins, I determined the outcome by fair dice roll!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto