GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, do you have your 360 standing up or laying down? Connect a wireless controller. Notice which light is player 1. Then change the position of the xbox. check which light is player 1. Amazing, huh? So we wanted to check to see if it would automatically change. So while the xbox was on, we kept tilting it. Mistake: Something in the drive scraped against the disc, now the game is unreadable. What should you not ever do? Tilt your xbox 360 to watch the pretty lights change. I now owe my friend NFS:MW. (which came with his system)

bobrules

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nice...........
bow.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I remember seeing a vid about this not long after the 360 was released - changing the position is a very bad idea while the disc is spinning.
Supposedly it says in the manual that you're supposed to turn the console off before doing it.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I actually saw an Xbox 360 preview show before the system came out once that bragged about the light changing while it was on when it was turned..."HAY GUYZ! TURN YUR GAME WHILE ITS ON IT'LL BE FUNNY!"

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
well, in my mind. why would you want to have a game in it anyways, the dashboard would have worked... and also, this isnt something youd want to do with anything spinning a disc at 7200 rpm... just think before you do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here