Someone snuck into E3 while it was being set up (Pre-E3 Spoilers I guess)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Spoilers about e3 conferences are about the last thing I really care about. Edit- rephrase. I am quite happy to read this sort of thing and thank you for it. The chances of me wailing because someone spoiled E3 for me are second only to me declaring science to be bad.

A nice gallery though, I can not say I am terribly enthusiastic about anything but that might be more because there is a good chance I will see 4am today and not for a good reason.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Playstation Mobile? Isn't that a PSP or Vita?

The rest is looks interesting, too bad I doubt E3 will be any good.

Uggg! They are actually making Elder Scrolls online! They can barely make a functioning offline game, what makes them think they will make a functioning online game?

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uggg! They are actually making Elder Scrolls online! They can barely make a functioning offline game, what makes them think they will make a functioning online game?

WoW was super popular and everybody wants to hop on the gravy train. Thing is, it left the station quite some time ago.

But hey, good on Bethesda for thinking that people will still pay for a subscription-based MMO in this day and age. It worked so well for TOR, The Secret World, Age of Conan, Star Trek Online, and Rift, right?

gokujr1000

OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
WoW was super popular and everybody wants to hop on the gravy train. Thing is, it left the station quite some time ago.

But hey, good on Bethesda for thinking that people will still pay for a subscription-based MMO in this day and age. It worked so well for TOR, The Secret World, Age of Conan, Star Trek Online, and Rift, right?

It's subscription based? I'm just going to stick with League of Legends then. I was actually looking forward to Elder Scrolls Online...

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

I've never been one for MMO's, but Bethesda can barely keep their offline games together. What makes them think an MMO would be better? I am terrified of the mess this game is going to be.
I am not saying they make bad games of course, since I actually enjoy their games, but they broken as fuck.

It's a separate service available for the Vita and select mobile devices (like Android phones). Think of it as a Sony app store. Playstation Network is more akin to Steam, Playstation Mobile is like Google Play.

Its been out for a while.
Ohhh~ Here I though they were making another Xperia Play or something.
Thanks for informing me ^_^
I haven't followed anything Sony's done in quite some time .-.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's subscription based? I'm just going to stick with League of Legends then. I was actually looking forward to Elder Scrolls Online...

To be fair LoL and ESO (or any MMO for that matter) are like apples and oranges.

And give it a few months it'll go F2P and hopefully you can hop in before it crashes a few months after that.

Seriously why do people even develop MMOs any more. All they do is give a diminishing return and they're quite notorious for even sinking companies.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
To be fair LoL and ESO (or any MMO for that matter) are like apples and oranges.

And give it a few months it'll go F2P and hopefully you can hop in before it crashes a few months after that.

Seriously why do people even develop MMOs any more. All they do is give a diminishing return and they're quite notorious for even sinking companies.

LoL isn't an mmo is it?

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That wasn't really much of a spoiler for me, more like a snippet of things to look out for. Most of the developers that are supposed to be in attendance, nothing of them was shown in the pictures, so I'm still excited. Besides, the best information we will be getting will be from the conferences and other live streams.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-