Hacking SOMEONE PLEASE INJECT MARIO ALLSTARS!!

Sebastian25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive purchased all Mario games, and those that are familiar.. Nintendo released a crap version of Mario 3. The screen it glitched.
I know Nintendo will never release Super Mario AllStars + Super Mario World rom ever, so Im hoping could someone please let me know if
it works?? It would be greatly appreciated.

tatanga

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
That is actually not a bad idea at all, but just so you know, the Mario 3 Nintendo released is not 'glitched', it's exactly how the original ran on my NES, screen glitch included
wink.gif

Sebastian25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah you're right. it looks like crap though on HD tvs. The Mario All Stars remakes make the games look a lot better graphically.
Why is it that the emulated version of Mario 3 on XBOX's xsnes and zsnes look so much better than the actual rom running on the wii?

also if possible could someone let me know if these would work: Disney's Lion King, and Aladdin, and Batman Returns (don't laugh)
but I doubt Nintendo will ever release those 2 games on VC. (they're great though)

Drejjmit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Super Mario World --> Super Mario AllStars + Super Mario World , That would even fit the VC channel without editing anything

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just run it through the snes9x emulator. the latest wii version is pretty good, it supports the classic controller and save states.
that's how I'm playing the game and it is indeed far better than the old NES version released on VC

Whizz

When things don't go right, go left.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I might just give it a try
smile.gif

EDIT:

Installs just fine, I get a black screen however when I try to play
frown.gif

EDIT 2:
ROM seems to be injected the wrong way, might do it manual the next time.

cobain76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've injected Mario All Stars (the one that doesn't includes Super Mario World) using injectuwad v2 and the Donkey Kong Country Wad. All the games run fine: Mario 1, 2, 3 and the lost levels

greetings

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock