Hacking Someone please help me with partitioning SDHC

fat33

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, yesterday, I went out and spent $100 on a 16GB SDHC memory for my Wii. That day, I spent all day trying to figure out how to partition it and so far, I've found a few guides particularly on this forum and unfortunately they didn't work (went through the hells and depths of google after that) and I'm really tired.

So please make it simple when I ask you how to make two partitions on my SDHC (one will be for WBFS and the other will be for fat32 (apps for homebrew)), just two, and that's all I need. Before you ask, I am running Windows XP.

Thank you to whoever helps me.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fat33 said:
Ok, yesterday, I went out and spent $100 on a 16GB SDHC memory for my Wii. That day, I spent all day trying to figure out how to partition it and so far, I've found a few guides particularly on this forum and unfortunately they didn't work (went through the hells and depths of google after that) and I'm really tired.

So please make it simple when I ask you how to make two partitions on my SDHC (one will be for WBFS and the other will be for fat32 (apps for homebrew)), just two, and that's all I need. Before you ask, I am running Windows XP.

ahaha what an idiot you could have gotten at least a 500gb hard drive.

ahahahahahahahahaha

1] return that garbage
2] get a hard drive

fat33

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
fat33 said:

ahaha what an idiot you could have gotten at least a 500gb hard drive.

ahahahahahahahahaha

1] return that garbage
2] get a hard drive
No thanks.

sl33p

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While there's nothing wrong with gpartd just format it in windows. You aren't trying to do anything fancy here. And a harddrive really is better GB/$ but whatever makes you happy.

fat33

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lexip; said:
I'd recommend gparted live cd.
Well, I'm running Windows, so what am I supposed to do with a linux program?

QUOTE(sl33p @ Aug 21 2009, 10:11 PM) While there's nothing wrong with gpartd just format it in windows. You aren't trying to do anything fancy here. And a harddrive really is better GB/$ but whatever makes you happy.
Actually, what I am trying to do is fancy, not to sound arrogant, but I'm telling you the truth. You can't partition an SDHC normally through disk management on Windows. So do you know another way?

fat33

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
G0dLiKe said:
Try Norton partition magic 8.0

I used it to partition my USB HD for Usb Loader.
Partition Magic doesn't seem to find my SDHC. Only my hard drive (c:\)
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto