Someone leaks Xbox One

kingsora831

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol i hope he gets fired for being "that person", what i mean by that is bragging "Hey look i have the xbox1 before you na na na."
He wasnt happy enough that he has one and gets to play early with his close friends.
Nope he has to brag to the whole world.

On top of that i seen all this before, only thing i notice was the super fast boot up of rise and the fact the game stilll runs when you exit to dash.
For the dash itself i seen it already on ign.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol i hope he gets fired for being "that person", what i mean by that is bragging "Hey look i have the xbox1 before you na na na."
He wasnt happy enough that he has one and gets to play early with his close friends.
Nope he has to brag to the whole world.

Play early? Play what? Xbox One has no gaems.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So does this mean this is the Xbox One WITH the "needs 24 hour daily check in" requirement that the day one patch is suppose to remove?

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow! Now that I've seen that video, I'm even more NOT impressed! Think I'll stay with my 360 for a lot longer. Apparently he didn't like using the Kinect part either.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Someone should ban the use of the word "GAEMS".

Stop replying to it if you don't like it.

Gaems gaems gaems gaems.

OT:
Lol interesting, why doesn't he show his dash revision?
A lot more interesting then a stupid metro dashboard which can be found on the 360/Win8/Windows phone.
Ohwell, prolly another gamer that wants to show off.

Xexyz

GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop replying to it if you don't like it.

*Games *games *games *games.

OT:
Lol interesting, why doesn't he show his dash revision?
A lot more interesting then a stupid metro dashboard which can be found on the 360/Win8/Windows phone.
Ohwell, prolly another gamer that wants to show off.
:P
I was thinking why isn't there :yay360: or :yayxbone:?

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That isn't.
But what is, is that you come in bashing one system that isn't out yet, and are so quick to defend another one that is effectively in the same situation.
The difference being the One isn't put yet and the Wii U has been out for forever.
But that's beside the point of the topic. I just find it ironic.

As for the topic at hand, I'm still sitting here wondering how that kid got ahold of the one.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But what is, is that you come in bashing one system that isn't out yet, and are so quick to defend another one that is effectively in the same situation.
The difference being the One isn't put yet and the Wii U has been out for forever.
But that's beside the point of the topic. I just find it ironic.

As for the topic at hand, I'm still sitting here wondering how that kid got ahold of the one.

....how old are you and what?

No shit the Xbox One isn't out yet. This guy has one. But no games to play. So yea "Xbox One has no gaems". Really dude... use some brain power, please.

Reactions: SSVAV and NEP

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
....how old are you and what?

No shit the Xbox One isn't out yet. This guy has one. But no games to play. So yea "Xbox One has no gaems". Really dude... use some brain power, please.
It does have games. Think dude. If he already somehow has an Xbox one, he effectively already has games to play on it, hence how he was going to show ryse. He could have plenty of other things to test on the system. My brains working fine, I think yours is trying to tell you something.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It does have games. Think dude. If he already somehow has an Xbox one, he effectively already has games to play on it, hence how he was going to show ryse. He could have plenty of other things to test on the system. My brains working fine, I think yours is trying to tell you something.

How would he have games when none are out? This guy jacked his console from somewhere. And that Ryse is a beta, not the full game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)