1. Lavtz

OP Lavtz Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    hello
    I'm new here but I've been looking for years for some solution to a problem that I and others have with the DS.
    I have a health problem that prevents me from being able to see certain levels of brightness without feeling extremely uncomfortable and makes me very sad that the control for this in the DSI is very limited.
    Is there any way to create something like the PSP Brightness Control plugin?

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    I assume you tried out the backlight cheats available in most cheat packs.
    That is about as good as it gets for software stuff. The DSi has a tiny bit more control in some circumstances but the PSP stuff is probably going to be a stretch.

You would be better off setting it to max brightness and getting someone to put in a hardware controller (don't know if you want a simple variable resistor in line with the backlight or if you need something a bit more fun with PWM), or finding a set of sunglasses for game playing purposes. Alternatively if you have a PC there are some options to use the DS as a remote control via a network setup for it if you still want the DS feel.

Tarmfot and Robz8 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - brightness, control,