golan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey,

So Iv'e read the news and I have some question. since this exploit doesn't allot to run roms on 8.1 wanted to know is it only for hombrew programs? will this exploit lead for lets say a gateway update that will be able to run on 8.1 and not only 4.1-4.5? what other features are there to this exploit? ty all

desertwarior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
no it won't lead to gateway fining anything! (as far as i know) , it's a userland level exploit! you will be able to run codes and be able to use the full hardware and all but you will not have accesses to kernel , so things like emunand and Rom loader are not possible .

Katana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smealum's work is for homebrew specifically. I don't think that 3DS ROMs and Gateway are involved with it.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Seriously people, just let it go, you have plenty of threads to ask this, is not necesary to open a new thread, also why not search into smea's twitter? all the info yu need and seek is there.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont think this is getting more ridicoulus than all hundreads of gateway threads that is spamming this forum. This exploit could at least be usable for all 3ds users. Not only limited like the gateway threads where only 4.5 users & pirates spam :)

This, a thousand times this. QFMFT. I propose we call this place GatewayTemp.:creep:

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
this is getting ridiculous. like really ridiculous.

It's ridiculous, as these questions should not be even asked in the first place and I have practically seen not just this but clueless and pointless questions regarding this and WiiU every time I browse through some threads.

The level of intelligence and basic common sense has dropped by a mile stone, plus the fact people think your a fucking mind reader and can predict the outcome of every known possible exploit.

Let nature take it's course and time will tell with what we can and cannot do.

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am curious to see if certain DS homebrew programs can be modified to use the higher resources of the 3ds in order to perform better.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Combine, Smealum Mega-Thread. Sticky.

Problem (mostly?)* solved.

* It won't solve anything.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is just getting plain retarded maybe we should administer an IQ test for new members....honestly if you want to pirate just stay on 4.1-4.5 for fucks sake anyone who ask this retarded question should be temp banned for being an idiot

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bcywg.jpg

drunk_result.jpg

Attachments

• bcvat.jpg
    bcvat.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 640
Status
Not open for further replies.