Hacking Some Sakura customization questions

Lurk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my m3 zero today and am running sakura. I'm a customization freak and am having a hard time with this.

First of all, how do I eliminate the semi transparent background from the touch screen? (If I can at least eliminate this, I'll be a happy camper for the time being)

I couldn't get the skin maker .bat working, am I doing something wrong? I keep getting an error that just says ??????????????

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
What do you mean by the semi transparent background?
Some themes with sakura have a sort of semi transparency on the items in the list, I think he might be referring to that bro
smileipb2.png

Stiff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sakura rox.

browse to any image. slide it to the right to display the image. Then press the select key. Now scroll to the bottom and uncheck "apply transparency". I always uncheck both. hit ok. Now browse to the image you have as your background and view it. Hit start to make it your wallpaper again. bammo, no transparency crap.

Stiff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also.

I'm not big on making my own themes, but I love to download themes then change the background to something I like better. Usually naked chicks. If you want to make your own wallpaper crop any image to 256 x 480. Make sure to keep "adjust image for the gap" checked as I think it looks better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)