Hacking Some Questions About Gamecube Games And Softmod

Crythix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my buddy modded my wii for me. I have NES emulators, all the such you'd want.. however, I can't seem to play Gamecube games off the disc anymore. Theres a black screen.
I use DIOS MIOS and apparently it's light...
Another thing: I keep trying to play a Wii game, but it wants to update the system and I have to shut it down to escape the screen. What do I do?
Thanks! :D

Jackudawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dios Mios installs an alternate MIOS to the one that the Wii uses to run games. Unfortunately, with Dios Mios you can't run any disk games on the main menu, only GC games with a USB. I recommend just reinstalling the original MIOS for the wii and using Neogamma to play Backed up GC games

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly DIOS MIOS causes headaches for many users

You should be using Nintendont to launch your GameCube games instead

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
get a program called modmii, use it on your pc to download the Mios v10 wad file and install that to your wii, then get a wii app called nintendont and use that to play your gamecube backups from usb, this way your original gamecube discs will still work.

TonyM

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
dios mio for gamecube games known for Games download that devolution as you know the games and cd nintendont knows Download games (many sofmod posible)

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dios mio for gamecube games known for Games download that devolution as you know the games and cd nintendont knows Download games (many sofmod posible)

Google Translate is not being very helpful to the people you are trying to help TonyM... :)

Reactions: Adeka

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.