Hacking Some questions about EZFlash Vi

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Okay, I got my new EZFlash Vi today, and had no problem getting 3.0 OB1 on it (had to upgrade to v101 and then it said 3.0, otherwise only 2.0 RC16). Problem is, I got two annoyances that I'd like to see solved:

1) It DOESN'T recognize my Acekard saves! I mean, I launch a game, and it creates a new .sav, and then I have to start again? I want it to read my AK saves. I thought it was gonna overwrite my AK save, but then I launched it on AK and it loaded up the .sav no problem.

EDIT: FIXED, just needed to create a SAVE folder and drag all my saves there.

2) The NDS listing is TERRIBLE compared to my AK. I want it to display .NDS files ONLY, and it's displaying .nds, .sav and tons of other formats I don't want. How can I control this?

Thanks.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HBK said:
2) The NDS listing is TERRIBLE compared to my AK. I want it to display .NDS files ONLY, and it's displaying .nds, .sav and tons of other formats I don't want. How can I control this?

Thanks.
Tons of other formats ? what do you mean by that ?
You just need the .nds file to play a game on ez5i, nothing else but the save file located in /SAVE folder. That's all.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I mean I want it to display like my AK, there is a setting to display only .NDS files, all files, .SAV files, etc...

Anyway I gave it to my sister, the extra features don't really compensate the user experience I have on the AK. The user interface on the AK is also light years ahead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf