Hacking Some games wont load, MarioKart, New Super Mario

BassTeQ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an old version wii + wiikey, I've softmodded it years ago and have just redone a full softmod using ModMii.
Eveything works ok, most games work, but some come up with disc read errors. I know the discs are OK as they use to work with the wii before I updated it.
Im running 4.2 PAL, any ideas why these games wont work, or things to check?

Appreciate any help.

Cheers

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If they are retail disc, perhaps your drive is dirty and needs to be cleaned, or the disc is scratched. If the disc is burn, possibly the same. If loading via usb possibly the iso is corrupt. You can check the iso to see if it is good or bad by using wit VERIFY.

ColeGingeyRamey

Trophies
Website
easyfreebiez.com
XP
Country
United States
I figured out just to use the neogamma channel the official one doesn't work well with darkcorp installed either. Just get the neogamma r9 war and install it. It will work withbalmost every game I've used out of the 300 I tested;)

BassTeQ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I figured out just to use the neogamma channel the official one doesn't work well with darkcorp installed either. Just get the neogamma r9 war and install it. It will work withbalmost every game I've used out of the 300 I tested;)

Thanks I'll give this a try, I was using Gecko to load the games.

ColeGingeyRamey

Trophies
Website
easyfreebiez.com
XP
Country
United States

Thanks I'll give this a try, I was using Gecko to load the games.

Should work If not I would do a clean install of modmii cause I had problems loading directly from disc channel until I got the Neogamma R9 channel which totally helped. I can load tons of games now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: