Hacking some games load to black screen. usb loader gx

Bamboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there,
What could It mean if most of my games load but now 2 of them dont..just a black screen.
One of them guitar hero world tour worked before then I updated to 4.2 by acident anyway
I used modmii to get it working again but this game still wont load.
thank you

KiiNG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would mean that you're using the wrong IOS. Music games (or others with peripherals) require specific IOS to load. Try loading it with Hermes v5 222/223 instead.

Edit: You may want to dump USB Loader GX, too. It hasn't been updated since April-ish, and doesn't support newer cIOS last I checked. Try WiiFlow or CFG USB Loader.

Bamboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thankyou KiiNG
then why did all my games work before . I never did anything special ?
anyway ill try it all the same but:
pardon my ignorance...i dont know what it means to load a game with an ios.
what is an ios ?
I have been seeing it everywhere but I really dont get it.

bjorno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
KiiNG said:
It would mean that you're using the wrong IOS. Music games (or others with peripherals) require specific IOS to load. Try loading it with Hermes v5 222/223 instead.

Edit: You may want to dump USB Loader GX, too. It hasn't been updated since April-ish, and doesn't support newer cIOS last I checked. Try WiiFlow or CFG USB Loader.

Uhm.. Probably the wrong IOS is the problem. KiiNG, im using the latest ciosx rev 20 just fine for already a very long time
tongue.gif

And yup, if you really can't get it to work you might want to try other usbloaders.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm