Some games aren't working...

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Pyro2Z, Apr 12, 2007.

Apr 12, 2007

Some games aren't working... by Pyro2Z at 3:09 AM (593 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Pyro2Z
    OP

Newcomer Pyro2Z Member

United States
    I just got my G6 Lite, and for the most part it's working great, but I've run into a few snags...

Every once and awhile my G6 will freeze at the Processing Data... Keep Power On! Screen. I'm not sure what causes this. It seems like it only happens when I load it to the brim with Data, so that could be it. Also, some Rom files simply don't start up. Grand Theft Auto Advance and the original Megaman Zero are 2 games that simply don't work, why is that? Is my G6 busted, or are these semi-normal problems? Thanks alot guys.

2. htoxad

Member htoxad GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Play around with the setting when you burn GBA games. Most every game works if you patch it right.
    I don't know what to do about the freezing.

3. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
    recharge your battery for under 3 hours before u use it, this is useally what causes the save problems, or it could be the opposite, the battery is overcharged, in that case leave it & don't use it for a few hours. to recharge the battery put the cart in the u disc thingy. oh and make sure u leave enough space for saves on the card!