Soma Bringer Save

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by overslept, Mar 22, 2009.

1. overslept
    OP

overslept WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD

Mar 22, 2009
    United States
    California
    Hi, I would like to request a Save file, preferably 100%, for Soma Bringer. I can't find one, no matter how hard I look. I apologize if this is in the wrong section, I'm new here.

2. xshinox

xshinox GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 6, 2007
    United States
    i would like it as well. i want to play as Idea right from the start instead of beating the game once to use her. i might not have the will to play the game twice.

3. jesterscourt

jesterscourt Not Brad.

Jan 3, 2007
    United States
    Make that three.

4. xshinox

Mar 6, 2007
    United States
    ehh it doesnt matter anymore for me. i just used the character mod code and it plays out the same..

5. GhostToast

GhostToast GBAtemp Regular

Feb 26, 2009
    United States
    Aurora, IL
    except that the storyline will be slightly different at the beginning if you REALLY play as Idea.

6. xshinox

Mar 6, 2007
    United States
    i see. well, when i beat the game, ill play as the legit idea until the story goes back to normal

7. overslept
    OP

overslept WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD

Mar 22, 2009
    United States
    California
    I STILL can't find one. Game's been out for quite a while now...

8. clegion

clegion GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 5, 2009
    United States
    do you want patched or unpatched, i got one that has idea unlocked but maybe not 100% can't see right now

9. Canonbeat234

Canonbeat234 Redeemed Temper

Sep 24, 2008
    How many chapters does the game have?

10. xshinox

Mar 6, 2007
    United States
    there's 6 acts. im currently on act 4 so im half way through with the game. you can do 1 act a day and beat it within a week i assume

11. blainy

blainy GBAtemp Fan

Nov 1, 2008
    australia
    is there not a cheat in the database that allows this character to be "legally" unlocked as opposed to simply changing the model?

12. clegion

May 5, 2009
    United States
    sorry but no it's still just changing the model of the characther, you still have to finished to get idea

13. GhostToast

GhostToast GBAtemp Regular

Feb 26, 2009
    United States
    Aurora, IL
    its such a fun game that i dont see what the real issue is. i plan on playing through on the harder difficulties with different classes.

14. clegion

May 5, 2009
    United States
    some people may want to play as idea right from the beginning anyway, it's up to them, i finished normal and expert with two classes and got bored after that

15. clegion

May 5, 2009
    United States
    some people may want to play as idea right from the beginning anyway, it's up to them, i finished normal and expert with two classes and got bored after that

16. xshinox

Mar 6, 2007
    United States
    some people dont have the will to play a rpg a 2nd time after beating it the first time so they would want to use the hot girl from the beginning.

17. Wintrale

Wintrale GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 19, 2009
    Kent, England
    I didn't know people actually wanted stuff like this. I mean, there are six different classes with six different styles of play... What's so bad about playing through it once to unlock Idea? [​IMG]

18. xshinox

Mar 6, 2007
    United States
    like i said earlier and ill say it again, some people dont have the will to play the game 2 times in a row. besides, dont you think Idea is pretty and you would like to use her instead of the others?

edit: i just beat the game and here is my save file with Idea unlocked for you all that need it. god, why couldnt anyone upload one in the first place especially certain people(s) in this thread that says he beat it?

http://www.mediafire.com/?efdwwj3whxf