Gaming Soma Bringer Save

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I would like to request a Save file, preferably 100%, for Soma Bringer. I can't find one, no matter how hard I look. I apologize if this is in the wrong section, I'm new here.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would like it as well. i want to play as Idea right from the start instead of beating the game once to use her. i might not have the will to play the game twice.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ehh it doesnt matter anymore for me. i just used the character mod code and it plays out the same..

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i see. well, when i beat the game, ill play as the legit idea until the story goes back to normal

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's 6 acts. im currently on act 4 so im half way through with the game. you can do 1 act a day and beat it within a week i assume

bRKcRE

Trophies
XP
Country
is there not a cheat in the database that allows this character to be "legally" unlocked as opposed to simply changing the model?

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some people dont have the will to play a rpg a 2nd time after beating it the first time so they would want to use the hot girl from the beginning.

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't know people actually wanted stuff like this. I mean, there are six different classes with six different styles of play... What's so bad about playing through it once to unlock Idea?
unsure.gif

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like i said earlier and ill say it again, some people dont have the will to play the game 2 times in a row. besides, dont you think Idea is pretty and you would like to use her instead of the others?

edit: i just beat the game and here is my save file with Idea unlocked for you all that need it. god, why couldnt anyone upload one in the first place especially certain people(s) in this thread that says he beat it?

http://www.mediafire.com/?efdwwj3whxf

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Well maybe lol