Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zerrix said:
So...?
Translation's done or why aren't there any updates anymore? o.O

Wha? There was an update 10 days ago. And if i'm correct, its almost 98% complete. I.e. there are a few things left, which (i believe) are in the animation clips... so its not as quick of a text change as are the text boxes and menus. I have NOTHING to do with this project, that is my understanding.

But for having an update 10 days ago, i don't know why you'd think there would be no more ever.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
I finally tried out the patch, wow guys, this is awesome. It's hard to believe there isn't an announced localization from N.

They'll announce it as soon as DN's patch hits 100%. Then they'll send him an S&D letter, take his patch, and toss it onto the Japanese rom, and redistro it to the US with new box art.

Or it'll never find a US release
frown.gif

Crono2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the rom and patch yesterday, but when I drag the rom file to the icon that is supposed to do the patching, a dos prompt opens and says that its finished, but when I put the rom on my R4 and load it up everything is still in Japanese. Am I doing something wrong?

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
jesterscourt said:
I finally tried out the patch, wow guys, this is awesome. It's hard to believe there isn't an announced localization from N.

They'll announce it as soon as DN's patch hits 100%. Then they'll send him lots of money, take his patch, and toss it onto the Japanese rom, and redistro it to the US with new box art.

Or it'll never find a US release
frown.gif

Fixed
yaynds.gif

QUOTE(Crono2000 @ Oct 23 2008, 07:46 AM)
I downloaded the rom and patch yesterday, but when I drag the rom file to the icon that is supposed to do the patching, a dos prompt opens and says that its finished, but when I put the rom on my R4 and load it up everything is still in Japanese. Am I doing something wrong?
Yes, use the new "-patched" file rather than the original.

kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
BlackAce said:
I have a question what would happen if I patched the rom then I trimmed the patched rom? or Vice versa will something bad happen to the rom?
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
result file will be patched and trimmed automatically. wasting your precious time is bad thing. LoL.

edit: your post has gone. what the...

BlackAce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kjean said:
BlackAce said:
I have a question what would happen if I patched the rom then I trimmed the patched rom? or Vice versa will something bad happen to the rom?
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
result file will be patched and trimmed automatically. wasting your precious time is bad thing. LoL.

edit: your post has gone. what the...

sorry I saw what happened already so I edited sorry
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
DarthNemesis said:
I'm still going to finish what's left, but right now I'm making guides for OoE
ph34r.gif
O.O where will you post it? GameFAQS?
Well, somebody made a full map of OoE, you might want to credit him and use that info, it has secret rooms in it too (or so he claims, I never seen it myself, haven't even played anything this past 2 weeks, my DS has no screen protector, can't risk it
biggrin.gif
)

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
well there are already a few complete projects on this site, but so far this one's among the best, or even the best(since there's so many things to translate
nyanya.gif
)

lostmongoose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great translation! Been playing for a few days now, didn't know it had been translated til a week ago XD

anyway, I have a question. Is it possible to patch without trimming? any help on how to do so if possible would be much appreciated ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1