[solved] Issues installing HBC with HackMii on vWii

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Bumrush, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Bumrush
    OP

Bumrush Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2015
    United States
    So I may just be a moron and I'm ready to accept I messed up, but I'm not sure how that's possible here. I used the Indiana Pwns exploit to run the HackMii installer and that went off without a hitch, the first time. got past the scam page, no worries. Then the installer page. I didn't realize that I had to select the HBC installer with the control pad (I had to look that up to know that) and since I'm a moron I just hit exit thinking it had worked. When it inevitably didn't, I tried it again, but now I'm getting the "There is no usable or vulnerable IOS installed on this Wii!" error, and I'm not sure why since I don't think anything is installed.

To clarify, there is NO Homebrew Channel installed on vWii, and now the installer fails. I'm using the 2GB SD card that came with my 3DS, could that be the issue? I'll include the most recent log file that failed.

Thanks for any feedback

Warning: Spoilers inside!

EDIT: SOLVED
    Apparently reformatting the SD card and putting everything back on it got it working again. Mods can delete this post.