I've been out of the Wii homebrew scene for awhile and was just wondering, how risky is it to install this? Also, does it have any features not mentioned on that picture, since I can already do that with Gamma and could care less about the custom health screen.
I did the follow the steps from stage 2 and still no PAL VC games work oh well. Also, I don't see any difference then having SoftMii 0.95 with preloader 0.27 but still fun to go through the process. I also did the full process of PHASE 3 again as well.
PHASE 2 – This Will Downgrade Us
8) Go into Home Brew Channel
9) Run “IOS Downgrader”, if some things fail, run it once more. Ask for help if need-be. ( SoftMii.com Help Section)
Your Wii IOS's are now proper and hackable, Regardless will still need the special 3.2, So lets do the following steps after you make sure you have a net connection.
10) Run HBC (HomeBrew Channel)
11) Select and load AnyRegionChanger M5....it'll mention about Korean Discs, IGNORE.(Thx 2 Twiizers + Qleap)
12) Get into the options (Press A), and IGNORE the top section which has region change stuff and EULA stuff.
13) Look at the mid-bottom options, about installing 3.2 (or 3.3K), and leave it on 3.2E for PAL /3.2U for NTSC
14) Click "GO" and then answer then answer YES when it asks if you are sure.
15) Answer "NO" when it asks about Korean Disc Loading *explained later*
staff is just utter disgrace and waste of human space, just like this site is a waste of server resources, i wonder how much crypto i can mine by reformatting teh server for gbatemp and just running crypto miners on it...