Hacking Softmii Installation - ARC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got up to this point (step 13 onwards in the guide), but soon after asking me about Korean disc support, my Wii just went back to HBC. It didn't ask me about Starfall, nor did it do a full reboot. My version is still listed in the system menu as 3.3E. In this situation, what should I do? Run ARC again?

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
My guess would be it failed to initialize network and exited because of that. I would simply try again. Sometimes the network just failes to initalize, I for myself couldn't install cIOS through WiFi, It failed at some point although the network was working fine with other programs.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, that'd make sense (capped to 96kbps at the moment, it's hell).. if it dropped or timed out it'd probably bomb out, huh. Well, guess I'll run it again, then.

myers

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
roku93 said:
My guess would be it failed to initialize network and exited because of that. I would simply try again. Sometimes the network just failes to initalize, I for myself couldn't install cIOS through WiFi, It failed at some point although the network was working fine with other programs.

this keeps happening to me arc wont initialize network then goes back to hbc even though it works with evrything else......i asked clarky (one of the guys who made the softmii pack) and said they are working on an offline installation so fingers crossed guys it'll be out soon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1