Hardware softbrick repair cost o3ds xl

ianuk2005

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i bricked my 3ds downgrading the incorrect firmware.

I'm now in need of a repair or replacement. Has anyone sent theres to nintendo service centre for repairing a softbrick and have an idea of the cost?

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
so i bricked my 3ds downgrading the incorrect firmware.

I'm now in need of a repair or replacement. Has anyone sent theres to nintendo service centre for repairing a softbrick and have an idea of the cost?
softbrick : do up+a+l+r combo button in order to update to 10.7.
hardbrick : (and you don't have a nand backup of YOUR console : buy another one, or change the mother board!! (with nintendo, i think it will cost the price of a new 3DS...)

Last edited by RealityNinja,

dg_dex

Trophies
XP
Country
£73 is the maximum Nintendo now charge in the U.K. I just recently had to pay for a repair. They sent me a brand new replacement with a new serial as they didn't have parts in stock. That's including a new 12 month warranty. F.Y.I, I did ask Nintendo what was the maximum they charge for a repair at the moment. They replied with £73. I ended up paying £40 because they had my console for over 3 weeks. The nearest available time they could repair my motherboard (lifted ZIF connectors) was 4-6 weeks. That's how I ended up with a new replacement. Mind, on 10.7 FW. But with a hard mod, I'm now on 9.2. Go Nintendo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-