OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Mimoy said:
The Thing-Thing series is one great series of flash games and the Impossible Quizzes are also fun too.

Thing-Thing is so uber! I thought I was the only one that liked it! MY favorite is Thing Thing 4
smile.gif

Mimoy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
VariantDevil said:
Mimoy said:
The Thing-Thing series is one great series of flash games and the Impossible Quizzes are also fun too.

Thing-Thing is so uber! I thought I was the only one that liked it! MY favorite is Thing Thing 4
smile.gif
Thing-Thing 4 is also my favourite too, but I never got around to finishing it. I kept dying in the lab part where like a lot of enemies keep respawning. It really pissed me off, but I might try playing it again soon
tongue.gif

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Mimoy said:
VariantDevil said:
Mimoy said:

smile.gif
Thing-Thing 4 is also my favourite too, but I never got around to finishing it. I kept dying in the lab part where like a lot of enemies keep respawning. It really pissed me off, but I might try playing it again soon
tongue.gif

That place got me too. You gotta dodge a whole bunch by flipping. I think you need around 200 kills in there also. I'm in the elevator right after that stage and I stopped there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?