Hacking So which 3DS cart is the one to get?

petrieslastword

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I happened upon an original 3DS running 4.5 firmware and kept it put away about a year ago or so when I first heard work was happening on these things, but haven't really kept up-to-date at all other than knowing that the Gateway was released and things were moving forward. I still intend to keep my Zelda XL for online play and streetpassing, etc, so that's not really a consideration for me. I'm just looking for the best cart for my purposes which is mostly loading all my single player and local multiplayer games onto one unit wit the greatest of ease, and not needing to buy another cart for some time. So at this point what's going to be the best option in this specific situation? The posts I find don't really answer.

petrieslastword

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So being on an original 3DS with 4.5 firmware, once the unit arrives, what's the easiest way to get setup? There's so much online.

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ask when it comes.
Maybe new firmware will come soon which alters setup.

He probably wants to have his facts straight before it comes. I remember wanting to learn anything and everything while I was waiting for mine. The waiting sucks, but learning about what to do as soon as you get it makes the waiting less sucky. No need to be short. :)

AmeenX

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Algeria
Gateway 3DS of cours and make sure it's genuine one.

real_vs_fake_1.jpg

y03usw6e

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well yeah if you're just looking for the "winner" the thread has a massive amount of detail on each card, more than could be possibly said in a new thread, it makes no sense, he just needs to read through that read to make his mind up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@