Hacking so... whats this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xoo00o0o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Completely fake. He wants you to do a survey which gives him money, and wastes your time.

EDIT: It doesn't even look like he is playing a game.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like...are you really trying to troll?

I think there should be a new thread in size 96 font, bolded, highlighted, and italicized saying "ALL YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF 3DS HACKS ARE FAKE."

Seriously, I could put "3DS ROM PLAYING" and put pr0n in the video and it would be just as likely real as all youtube "hacks" to-date and probably for at minimum another year or more.
I should try that just for kicks. =O

avran89

ALWB 4 LIFE!!! MOOSE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please look at the stickies in advance. All of those Youtube videos are fakes. There are currently no way to play hack a 3DS........yet........

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I think there should be a new thread in size 96 font, bolded, highlighted, and italicized saying "ALL YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF 3DS HACKS ARE FAKE."

Seriously, I could put "3DS ROM PLAYING" and put pr0n in the video and it would be just as likely real as all youtube "hacks" to-date and probably for at minimum another year or more.
Worth the ban?

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Worth the ban?

It was a joke. Of course it's not worth being banned.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's been done.

Tac 21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
comon guys its easy to flame someone and say "THERE IS NO SUCH THING"

but I think thata a lousy thing to do. Its been a year and no one has done anything with the 3DS? I want to see it do cool things that the wii does and I know it can be done.

There must be little things out there that gba temp doesn't know about.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

but I think thata a lousy thing to do. Its been a year and no one has done anything with the 3DS? I want to see it do cool things that the wii does and I know it can be done.

A hack wouldn't be a little thing.

The problem is people (such as you've demonstrated yourself to be) don't know about what changed. This isn't even close to the DS anymore. Anything we knew before about DS coding doesn't even have a chance of teaching us about 3DS coding.

It's really not hard to believe it's been a year without a hack. Frankly I don't want one and a hack won't be out anytime soon. Try again this time next year and maybe you'll see more knowledge of the brand new, very different from the DS, 3DS coding. I wouldn't want or expect a hack until at minimum Winter 2013 though. The coding became more difficult and more obfuscated since the DS. Not to mention the skeleton coding isn't even nearly the same as DS code. People really have to stop being f@cking impatient.

Reactions: 1 person

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States

And if something like that is posted, it'll be accepted and nice.

This was rejected because it's fake.

EDIT: Er, "nice" as in "it would be a good thing as far as the majority of the forum is concerned".

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
A hack wouldn't be a little thing.

The problem is people (such as you've demonstrated yourself to be) don't know about what changed. This isn't even close to the DS anymore. Anything we knew before about DS coding doesn't even have a chance of teaching us about 3DS coding.

It's really not hard to believe it's been a year without a hack. Frankly I don't want one and a hack won't be out anytime soon. Try again this time next year and maybe you'll see more knowledge of the brand new, very different from the DS, 3DS coding. I wouldn't want or expect a hack until at minimum Winter 2013 though. The coding became more difficult and more obfuscated since the DS. Not to mention the skeleton coding isn't even nearly the same as DS code. People really have to stop being f@cking impatient.

you explained all the 3DS situation with few words. I couldn't agree more. I put one more thing in all of it: there is a path to homebrew, and there is a path to piracy. Nothing ensures (until now) that the paths are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.