Hacking So was that Hyk em account an April Fool's joke orrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
Why do people keep opening new posts asking the same questions? It's getting stupid now. I vote we put a sticky up saying that everything is fake

Reactions: verifyvenuz
D

Deleted User

I think as a general thing, stuff is not released on April Fools otherwise it can't be taken seriously.

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
It wasn't Hykem, they even said that eventually, but I do kind of believe that they are the girlfriend of someone with an exploit that got pissed off at their boyfriend. That is actually really believable, at least more than an international raid ...

I've seen some women get pissed off at some men, and it's pretty amazing what they end up doing. Of course it could be someone that thought up such a great story, but I guess we'll find out in the next few days.

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, i took a quick glance and didnt see any other thread with this topic, so i made the thread.
If i had seen another one there would be no point in me making it.
Also, take a quick glance at my temp member status whatever. Should give you a nice understanding of how much i care abouy making a second-third dupe thread by accident. : P

Reactions: Exavold

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, i took a quick glance and didnt see any other thread with this topic, so i made the thread.
If i had seen another one there would be no point in me making it.
Also, take a quick glance at my temp member status whatever. Should give you a nice understanding of how much i care abouy making a second-third dupe thread by accident. : P
They posted that them being Hykem was an April Fool's joke, but that they were the girlfriend of someone with an exploit, and they pissed her off so she was going to release everything. It's believable, but not putting any faith in it.

Reactions: Mr.ButtButt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: decided to make wood menu the default flashcart menu instead of twl menu