OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
http://www.spotify.com/blog/archives/2009/...y-goes-offline/

The deal is, you can now "download" your playlists to your PC using Spotify Premium. You can store up to 3,333 tracks, which is like over 3x my entire paid-content library. Obviously the only catch is that you have to use Spotify, but that's really not that big of a deal IMO. I'm usually online anyway, but Spotify -does- kill my ping in CS Source, so this would be a great feature to have if I feel like playing some music while playing that.

This, combined with being able to listen to all tracks without adverts, makes that £9.99/month subscription pretty enticing, and may be something I grab once I get a stable income.

Thoughts?

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Spotify has too many missing artists and albums for me to think about giving them any money. For me, the free service is just fine. If I want to listen to music offline or copy it to my iPod I'll just grab the MP3s or order the CD.

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Apparently it's downloading quite slow at least my friends says so but it's not worth the money really when you can just download the MP3s and albums for free and there's even torrent trackers who are specialized in MP3s such as SceneSound.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
meh I have an internet connection that's all I NEED
nyanya.gif

oh and a PS3 with VIDZONE and some streaming sites anyhow
nyanya.gif

Captin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been using Spotify for ages, I dont pay them though. If I want any track to keep I just record them and save them as an MP3.

Javacat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shaunj66 said:
Spotify has too many missing artists and albums for me to think about giving them any money.

Snap. + if I'm paying for music (which I do now), I'm going to be buying it on a CD. I don't go for this downloadable/subscription crap that you have to pay for.

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Javacat said:
shaunj66 said:
Spotify has too many missing artists and albums for me to think about giving them any money.

Snap. + if I'm paying for music (which I do now), I'm going to be buying it on a CD. I don't go for this downloadable/subscription crap that you have to pay for.

Same for me I want my bought cd, games, dvds, blu-rays and etc in my shelves not on some damn "digital media"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up