Hacking So..is my MicroSD set up and ready now?

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to make sure just in case. My Supercard DSTwo is coming tomorrow through UPS the place I ordered from says the card has been updated to work with 3DS 2.1 and My 3DS is on 2.1.0-4U firmware.

I followed the beginner's guide on this forum and extracted both the EOS 1.11 and Patch 9-23-11 onto the root of my new Micro SD Card after formatting it. I then made a Games Folder and transferred all my games and saves into that folder. And after that, ,I transferred my usrcheat.dat file into the _dstwo folder like the guide also said to do.

The only thing I did not do that is listed in the guide under "Tips and Tricks" is "How to update DSTwo to work on a 3DS". Because I'm not sure if I need to do that since the place I ordered from says the card's been updated to work on 3DS 2.1 and I'm on 2.1.0-4U.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
smile.gif

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well everything worked straight out of the box with everything I did. I just now finished setting up Gameboy & Gameboy Advance Emulators and a few games
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...