So..is my MicroSD set up and ready now?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by xxteargodxx, Sep 29, 2011.

Sep 29, 2011
  1. xxteargodxx
    OP

Member xxteargodxx GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Just want to make sure just in case. My Supercard DSTwo is coming tomorrow through UPS the place I ordered from says the card has been updated to work with 3DS 2.1 and My 3DS is on 2.1.0-4U firmware.

I followed the beginner's guide on this forum and extracted both the EOS 1.11 and Patch 9-23-11 onto the root of my new Micro SD Card after formatting it. I then made a Games Folder and transferred all my games and saves into that folder. And after that, ,I transferred my usrcheat.dat file into the _dstwo folder like the guide also said to do.

The only thing I did not do that is listed in the guide under "Tips and Tricks" is "How to update DSTwo to work on a 3DS". Because I'm not sure if I need to do that since the place I ordered from says the card's been updated to work on 3DS 2.1 and I'm on 2.1.0-4U.

Any help would be greatly appreciated [​IMG]

2. Terminator02

Member Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

United States
    if they say it's updated for it, it should work, if not just follow the guide, sounds like you did everything fine

3. xxteargodxx
    OP

Member xxteargodxx GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well everything worked straight out of the box with everything I did. I just now finished setting up Gameboy & Gameboy Advance Emulators and a few games [​IMG]