Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by mileyrock2, Jul 11, 2016.
Like seriously we need memchunkhax. 3 and I kinda want to get a hard mod but afraid
You know what?
I was about to just write a long rant, but I realized it doesn't matter.
I'll just report you and move on.
this thread is not opened 30 times before and this guy is smea he can do it
ACTUALLY soon there'll be a sploit ready in the event that NS gets updated.
Not a downgrade exploit.
Why do people insist on making more threads?
All I did was ask a question
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
you did not ask a question you demanded im sure this guy is freaking peter
Because they have nothing better to do with there lives.
okey guyz i found a exploit to downgrade make 30 threads asking how to downgrade from 11 then accept smea as your savior then you need to shove 3ds up your ass and it works confirmed by peter
Ns can take over arm9?
you can. all you have to do is get into homebrew channel, get out without rest and format your system memory. while formating remove the battery and the 3DS will revert to any version you think of, its magic!
you forget a step he need to accept smea as his savior or it gonna turn his 3ds into 4ds
When NS gets updated, we will have no choice to release. Smilebasic may be hardcoded like Ironfall which would "fix" the vuln by updating NS so when that happens, you'll see more.
no pls write the long rant i wanna read it. and copy and paste it on some other dumb thread.
If your 3DS is on 11.0.0-33 firmware, you need a hard-mod or a replacement, to install a9LH and/or Downgrade to 9.2.0-20. End of story.
Yes, you can *barely* launch Homebrew on 11.0.0-33, but not everything will function as intended, including but not limited to; DOWNGRADING
Here's an explanation of why your 3DS isn't downgrade-able:
The 3DS consists of 2 CPU's;
The ARM9 CPU, which deals with Security, Encryption, Validation, etc.
The ARM11 CPU, which deals with Executing and Running Games.
The 11.0.0-33U firmware has patched all of the ARM9 exploits available at the moment, and patched most ARM11 exploits.
A limited amount of ARM11 exploits (Homebrew Launching) still work *mostly* in 11.0.0-33U firmware, including Freakyhax and SmashBrosHax.
In order to gain the ability to exploit the ARM9 CPU, the following would have to be done:
1. Hard Mod your 3DS, so its NAND can be Read/Written by a computer (preferably Windows). Many trusted people worldwide, on GBATemp, offer NAND Mod services (sometimes paired up with downgrading):
2. Read the NAND, and modify its 11.0.0-33U firmware in order to downgrade it:
3. Write the downgraded NAND copy to your 3DS's NAND, and your 3DS is now partially downgraded, but enough to be able to go ahead with the next step.
4. Due to the fact that the 3DS's NATIVE_FIRM is downgraded, you are now able to fully exploit the ARM11 CPU, which means that you can downgrade even more (which is necessary).
5. Due to the fact that the ARM9 CPU exploits were patched after 9.2.0-20U, you must downgrade your now downgrade-able 3DS to 9.2.0-20U.
6. Congratulations, both of your 3DS's CPU's are now fully exploitable, and therefore, A9LH and CFW, which require both CPU's to be exploited, can be installed with caution.
All the required additional and extra information can be found here, in this handy guide:
I apologize for the "Hard Mod Inconvenience", but you're always able to swap your 3DS with a friend who is okay with it (some of my friends have 3DS's they haven't used since 2011, but I personally have no need for them.)
As a last resort, you can also sell your 3DS (buy first if you want to System Transfer), and then you can buy one for a desired price from many different websites and people...
I hope this post clears up confusion, especially for people who are new here.
all credit goes to @TechAndrew
*Soon is licensed under fair use from the Gateway team.
what was that?
I took the leap for having a hard mod installed,there are plenty of people on the boards to do so for a good price