Hacking So im thinking about Installing My Menuify Any input?

hrdkrtazz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i have been doing alot of Research about this Wad/Program and it seems like a pretty cool Program to spice up your Wii menu and Ect..I wanna hear some thoughts from people who actualy use it..Is it worth it?..Can i ad my own backgrounds ect?..I've heard this is a brick Program?Should i be worried when installing this and will it be easily removed if i dont want it?..And will this come preloaded with the CSM. Files it says you have to use(im guessing each CSM file is a different theme?).One more questions haha..When i install the wad for the program..How do i customize my wii menu?..please any input on this program will be helpful
smile.gif
...Also if anyone has a link to download it that would be great as well...

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
One question:

Do you have any brick protection on ur Wii like bootmii boot2 and a nand backup?

If so go for it. If not, don´t do it.

Bat420maN

Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.freeforums.org
XP
Country
United States
All I do now a days is mess with themes. As the person above me said If you don't got brick protection don't bother with it. I've bricked my Wii way more times then a lil bit messing with themes, but I got Bootmii on boot2.

FiveseveN

Trophies
XP
Country
G0dLiKe said:
One question:

Do you have any brick protection on ur Wii like bootmii boot2 and a nand backup?

If so go for it. If not, don´t do it.

agreed as long as you have protection go for it!

QUOTE(Bat420maN @ Oct 19 2009, 05:33 PM) All I do now a days is mess with themes. As the person above me said If you don't got brick protection don't bother with it. I've bricked my Wii way more times then a lil bit messing with themes, but I got Bootmii on boot2.

same thing it's so easy to mess something up and without protection you will have a bookend or paperweight.

Good Luck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)